sábado, 28 de diciembre de 2013

Inge´s SECOND entry to TRG child´s challenge



Those posts are the cards that my daughter and soon made for The Ribbon Girl

Children's Christmas Craft Challenge 2013.


I told they if would engage into the child´s challenge, and with no doubt they say YES ("mum´s run" like say my little).

All you're going to see they has done alone. This was the first thing I said; if you want to participate you can not cheat and don´t ask me to do ANYTHING.

I have given absolute freedom to use anything they wanted from my craftroom EXCEPT HOT GLUE GUN.

They have been working in the storaje/craft room, where I have lots of CARDS with I do not know what to do stacked, from which it is clear that they have taken many ideas to copy.

They have been busy doing these SCRAP projects on holidays and helping each them without fighting ...........how.....love these challenges; really!

My daughter works and plays perfectly with the big shot, what plates should use the DIES .... although I admit that I have got a little panic .........

Here my daughter´s second card:


My daughter is 8 years called Inge and my soon is named Unax and he is 5 years.
Thanks everyone for supporting those next posts  ;)

Thanks for offering children this fantastic opportunity to be creative and participate.

2 comentarios:

  1. Fabulous card Inge - you are very artistic! Good luck in the challenge, Mary x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow Inge how busy you've been. I love all of your cards and hope you had fun making them -well done.Thank you for sharing the pictures and for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Children's Christmas Craft Challenge and good luck, Dawny P x

    ResponderEliminar